GSDP was coordinated by

Discussion

Re: GLOBAL SYSTEMS SCIENCE: An Emerging Research Field

I really enjoyed GSDP Berlin and promised to some of you, after my concerns about OLD & NEW THINK, various forms of signs and frames/supersigns/superstructures, and how we share und understand for example the "plastic-word": "CRISIS" as a term for something concrete, to be put into context and to be embodied/shared!

My concerns and interventions from the floor may have been too short and terse, pls excuse. As promised here is my "quergeist.info" BLOG Reporting about our two exciting days, challenges, and outlooks: www.newciv.org/nl/newslog.php/_v396/__show_article/_a000396-000133.htm

cheers  HEiner

13.10.2011 00:06

1 reply

Heiner Benking

Replies

Re: GLOBAL SYSTEMS SCIENCE: An Emerging Research Field

I really enjoyed GSDP Berlin and promised to some of you, after my concerns about OLD & NEW THINK, various forms of signs and frames/supersigns/superstructures, and how we share und understand for example the "plastic-word": "CRISIS" as a term for something concrete, to be put into context and to be embodied/shared!

My concerns and interventions from the floor may have been too short and terse, pls excuse. As promised here is my "quergeist.info" BLOG Reporting about our two exciting days, challenges, and outlooks: www.newciv.org/nl/newslog.php/_v396/__show_article/_a000396-000133.htm

cheers  HEiner

13.10.2011 00:06

1 reply

Heiner Benking

< back to main discussion